Who can be an educator?
1. Have you had experience caring for children?
2. Do you have a minimum qualification of the Certificate III in Children’s Services?
3. Do you enjoy the company of children?
4. Can you create a safe, nurturing environment that enhances children’s learning and development?
5. Are you willing to create a collaborative partnership with the children's family?
6. Do you have the skills to positively guide children’s behaviour?
7. Are you happy to run your own business from your home with the support of a team of professional coordinators?
8. Do you have effective communication skills and value the diversity of different cultures?
SKFDC is an Approved Service Provider and may be able to assist you in becoming an educator. You will find below further information that you may find beneficial in helping you with your decision.
For further information on Family Day Care Click here
For further information on SKFDC (including associated costs etc... ) Click Here
Where to now?
If you would like to submit your Expression of Interest, Please fill out this here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.